Thomas Histon, June 15 to June 21, 2020

1)      Please describe any significant events that occurred this week and what you think about them

This Sunday we celebrated my mom’s birthday. Typically for birthdays we go out to a restaurant, and then visit my grandparents. This week we did not do that. My sister chose to be tested for COVID-19 because she felt very ill (The test came back and she did not have it, she just had a bad migraine and cold). Because her results had not come in on Sunday, we decided to have a small gathering with just those in my household.

 

2)      Were there any significant changes between this week and last week?

Nothing has significantly changed from last week. I think I am starting to get used to online summer classes. I have begun to develop a routine for what happens throughout the week. Typically, Monday I work out, then go to work. Tuesday, I relax, and sometimes I have something due on Tuesday, so I complete whatever I need to. Wednesday, I work out then go to work. Thursday, I record a podcast I have been running for the past few months. Friday and Saturday, I work on anything that is due, as most of my work is due Sunday. Sunday, I open at my work, and finish up whatever work is due for the week. I need to slowly introduce different things into my schedule, like working ahead for another class for the fall semester.

P.S; judging from my schedule you may think I’ve actually lost a fair bit of weight over the summer. Well…um…that ain’t happened yet.

Comments